Dr. Pavan Soni
Dr. Pavan Soni is an Innovation Evangelist by profession and a teacher by passion. He has consulted with leading organizations on innovation and creativity. Pavan works closely with the Karnataka Knowledge Commission, FICCI, NHRD, Bangalore Chamber of Industry and Commerce, CII, and European Business Group, among other industry bodies towards shaping their innovation activities.
Pavan is author of over a dozen papers and articles published in national and international journals, and has contributed to three books on innovation and creativity. He is a Gold Medalist from MBM Engineering College Jodhpur, and did his PGDIE from NITIE Mumbai. Currently, Pavan completed his Doctoral Studies from IIM Bangalore in the domain of innovation
- Getting Started
- What is Creativity and Innovation
- Understanding Invention and Patent
- What is a Habit?
- Curiosity and Experimentation
- Sense of Humour
- Power of Association
- What is a Product?
- Where do Ideas come from?
- Conceptualization to Execution
- Creativity in Go-to-Market and Product Pricing
- Visual Thinking
- Rapid Iteration
- What is Design Thinking?
- Customer Centricity
- What is the Science Behind Creativity?
- Best Case Solution
- Landscaping and Solution Vegetation
- Staying with the Problem and Mind Mapping
- 5W 1H
- What is Solution Vegetation?
- Tiers of Non-Customers
- Technique from Design Thinking
- Non-Dollar Returns